Sector3 Studio vient de déployer sa mise à jour de mai.
On y retrouve pour les nostalgiques une nouvelle voiture. La Mercedes AMG Classe C DTM de 1995 !
Autre gros changement qui semble plaire à notre ami Maxou le pilote, vous n’aurez en effet plus besoin de valider vos arrêts aux stands avant de vous y arrêter.
— Maxou Lepilote (@MaxouLepilote) 8 mai 2018
Pas mal de correctifs ont également été apportés pour les joueurs VR qui avaient régulièrement des crashs.
Vous avez également la possibilité de figer les setups dans les serveurs dédiés. Une option sympa pour ceux qui souhaitent se comparer aux autres sans que les réglages personnels n’entrent en compte.
Pour le reste des changements, c’est par ici, et dans la langue de Shakespeare
- Pitstop menu now automatically confirms the requested changes upon entering the pitlane.
- Added an input meter graph showing steering and pedals axes and a keybinding to toggle it on/off from the HUD. It was made to also be working in replays and render no matter the camera. Position and scale of this new HUD element are up to user’s preferences through hud_options.xml. Default has been aligned with FFB meter.
- Added a “Fixed Setup” option to dedicated servers. When enabled, players are only allowed to modify the fuel and the brake pressure.
- Added support for upcoming “Fixed Setup” time attack competitions.
- Cockpit steering animation setting now has an extra option to render the steering wheel in a static position. Useful for cars featuring a data display on the steering wheel (ie. BMW M235i Racing or Formula cars)
- Added more data to Dedicated server results .json: StartPosition, StartPositionInClass were added to Session. Sector Times, PositionInClass and a boolean stating if the lap was valid or not were added to Lap.
- Updated to libcef 3.3282.1742 / Chromium 64.0.3282.119. Should help with certain crash reports and users reporting black screens.
- The game now waits a full minute for HTTP requests and ghost uploads after some users reported failed upload of leaderboard entries.
- Changed so laps completed, invalid laps & best lap time statistics are not sent to the backend if cut track rules are disabled.
- Changed so driving at high speed on grass (ie: on the side of a straight) now triggers a yellow flag event.
- Changed so a car causing a yellow flag event is allowed to overtake other cars inside the yellow zone.
- Fixed LED’s of the Fanatec CSL Elite that was lighting up by a group of 3 instead of 1 by 1.
- Fixed a bounce of the vehicle that could be observed with certain cars upon spawning on track.
- Fixed a case where some users would still receive penalties upon spawning on the starting grid.
- AI – Fixed a reported game crash related to DRS / PTP zones.
- AI – Fixed a case where AI would sometimes be caught pitting before the pitlane opened.
- AI – Added some variations to their tyre management to increase pitstop strategy differences.
- VR – Added a loop for VR initialization so it tries 3 times before returning failure. In case it’s just a temporary error.
- VR – Fixed an issue where some system chat messages could not be seen (such as “user has joined the server” messages)
- VR – Fixed a reported game crash
- VR – Fixed an issue where the head position would move erratically when transiting to another racing session.
- Tweaks to the rev limiter code to get more of a dogtooth effect in the rpm.
- Tweaks to pitlane speed limiter to reduce some bouncing over the speed limit in certain cars. Just like in a real car, it is recommended to not apply full throttle while on the limiter.
- Tweaks to the slow-down penalty messages to make it more explicit that the user has to give up a certain time advantage.
Sounds, cameras, physics & AI:
- All Tracks – Tweaked AI pace in qualifying versus race
- Audi RS 3 LMS – Triple screen cockpit camera is now properly positioned
- Formula RaceRoom 2 – Tweaks to AI braking ability to better match player’s
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. – Sound adjustments to the idle and low revs
- Mistral M530 – Improvements to cockpit sounds
- Nordschleife – Fixed AI scraping the apex guardrail during a race start on the Nordschleife layout
- RedBull Ring – Tweaks to cut corridors
- Sachsenring – Tweaks to cut corridors
- Silverstone – Fixed AI braking in an unsafe manner to enter the pitlane